- Limiting biotin to appropriate doses knowing its effect on blood sugar.
- Limiting zinc to appropriate doses, which may interfere with treatment.
- Focusing on natural ingredients liked hydrolyzed collagen.
- Avoiding ingredients often used in products for hair loss that may interfere with certain cancer treatments (e.g. folic acid).
This product is Coming Soon!
View cart “4Bones – supports hypocalcemia and bone health” has been added to your cart.
4Hair – for healthy hair during and after cancer treatment
A natural daily supplement for healthy hair during and after cancer treatment.
- Vitamin B5 5 mg as pantothenic acid (100% RDA)
- Zinc 8 mg along with Copper 900 mcg (100% women and 73% men RDA)/100% RDA)
- Hydrolyzed Collagen 100 mg
- Vitamin D 20 mcg as cholecalciferol (100% RDA)
Directions for use
Take 1 capsule daily.
- Chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy.
- Certain patients are more susceptible because of synergy from other causes of hair loss.
- Biotin is a natural daily supplement for healthy hair.
- Vitamin B5 deficiency is a cause of hair loss.
- Vitamin D deficiency is a cause of hair loss.
- Hydrolyzed collagen promotes healthy scalp and hair.
- Zinc promotes healthy hair, but reduces copper, thus the added copper.
- Folic acid may interfere with treatment.
- Iron due to the potential elevation of iron levels.
- Vitamin A, E and C may interfere with cancer treatment.
- B6, depletion from biotin.
Recommended 4 You
$45.00 — available on subscription