Orders and Shipping
FREE in the USA with paid options for expedited shipping.
On average, orders in the USA will arrive within 1 week.
We ship in the US through USPS ground for free (2-5 days on average). We also offer expedited shipping through FedEx (2 days).
We ship throughout the USA. More countries to come!
A daily multivitamin supporting wellness during and after cancer treatment. Formulated by cancer doctors to not interfere with treatment and carefully considering appropriate vitamins and doses.
Using the most current references and studies, our research team has focused on vitamins that can be safely recommended for all cancer patients.
- D deficiency is widespread and frequently seen in patients receiving cancer treatments including colon and breast cancer patients.
- B6 (pyridoxine) — Likely protects or mitigates the nerve damage by chemotherapeutic agents and possibly targeted agents that are often used to treat lymphoma, breast, colon, lung, sarcoma and myeloma (and other cancers). B6 is associated with lower risk of hormone positive breast cancer and likely helpful in colon and pancreatic cancer.
- B12 is deficient in many types of cancer including breast cancer and multiple myeloma. B12 deficiency often results from deficiency of the protein intrinsic factor produced by the parietal cell in the stomach and thus frequently present in cancer patients and likely requires a very high dose in order to be absorbed by passive diffusion. B12 based on homocysteine alterations likely mitigates bone turnover and bone fracture risk.
Based on the most credible research available, Safevite’s Cancer specialists have concluded that it is appropriate to avoid some vitamins from use in order to maximize your body’s fight against Cancer.
- Calcium – One out of every four cancer patients will have significantly elevated calcium levels at some time in their life. Although calcium may be necessary for certain patients (like those on bone strengthening agents) it is best to avoid added calcium until confirmed with your doctor what amounts are appropriate.
- Zinc – Though Zinc can specifically help with taste alterations due to radiation damage in oral cavity; it could mitigate the curative effects of this treatment. This is currently still being studied. For now likely best to avoid since its known benefits are limited to this specific situation and it definitely leads to copper deficiency.
- E & A – Vitamins E and A, beta-carotene and selenium definitely interfere with potentially curative chemotherapy and radiation treatments while surprisingly seem to not be helpful in cancer prevention or possibly harmful in the development of cancers like lung cancer or prostate cancer.
Any person diagnosed with cancer in and/or after treatment.
SafeVite recommends continuous use in order to maximize lifelong benefits.
Wellness Program FAQs
- 12 months of cancer wellness care and support
- Personalized Wellness Program, including Nutrition & Activity Plans
- 60-minute 1-on-1 Consult with an expert to review your personalized Wellness Program
- Eight 30-minute Cornerstone Coaching Sessions with our experts
- Live Webinars & Workshops with cancer experts (and access to all previous recordings)
- Member access to the 4CancerWellness private Facebook Group
- Special rates on additional 1-on-1 Cornerstone Coaching Sessions
- Exclusive perks & promotions from our Wellness Shop