- Specially formulated for cancer patients who often experience pain and are looking to products other than opiates.
- Researched to not interfere with cancer treatments and be appropriate for cancer patients without exceeding doses when used with other 4-Wellness supplements, unlike many other products.
This product is Coming Soon!
4Relief – appropriate and complimenting treatments design to relieve pain
A natural supplement for relief of pain during and after cancer treatments.
- Curcumin C3 Reduct as curcuma longa 100 mg
- Ginger Root Extract as Zingiber Officinale 50 mg
- Turmeric 500mg
- Boswellia 1000mg
Directions for use
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
- Chemotherapy, causing neuropathy.
- Radiation therapy.
- Cancer related pain (curcumin ginger root, turmeric).
- Chemotherapy induced nerve pain (B6, B12, cinnamon, lipoic acid, chromium picolinate and inositol).
- Vitamin E is not advised when on chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Lipoic acid as a supportive antioxidant is frequently not advised when on chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Limiting B-6 to avoid the cause of neuropathy.
Download the supplement information sheet. We recommend sharing this information with your oncologist and oncology care team members.Download
Recommended 4 You