SafeVite is an affordable daily multivitamin that contains specific vitamins while avoiding or limiting other vitamins. We believe SafeVite addresses the following: Certain vitamins types are best avoided during radiation therapy or chemotherapy and the majority of these same vitamins haven’t been proven to be beneficial to the cancer patient or survivor even when not on cancer treatments. Additionally, our references suggest that certain vitamins are clearly deficient in many cancers. Although multivitamins should be used at or near the recommended daily allowances, when it comes to cancer, treatments or treatment toxicities; a specific vitamin dose may be increased while other doses are best limited or a vitamin even avoided. The use of vitamins is extremely prevalent in our patient population where over supplementation is common. These patients expect that in addition to directing their cancer treatments and surgery, as doctors, we should convey and recommend what is most reasonable. Now there is a product specific to your patients’ needs, you can recommend SafeVite as your preferred multivitamin.
SafeVite 3 + FREE BONUS BOTTLE
A daily multivitamin supporting wellness during and after cancer treatment. Formulated by cancer doctors carefully considering which vitamins and doses.
4 bottles of SafeVite for the price of 3! Don’t miss this offer.
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 0.75 mg
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg
- Niacin 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 8 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- Biotin 60 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 350 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.9 mg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 45 mcg
Any person diagnosed with cancer in and/or after treatment.
SafeVite recommends continuous use in order to maximize lifelong benefits.
Using the most current references and studies, our research team has focused on vitamins that can be safely recommended for all cancer patients.
- D deficiency is widespread and frequently seen in patients receiving cancer treatments including colon and breast cancer patients.
- B6 (pyridoxine) — Likely protects or mitigates the nerve damage by chemotherapeutic agents and possibly targeted agents that are often used to treat lymphoma, breast, colon, lung, sarcoma and myeloma (and other cancers). B6 is associated with lower risk of hormone positive breast cancer and likely helpful in colon and pancreatic cancer.
- B12 is deficient in many types of cancer including breast cancer and multiple myeloma. B12 deficiency often results from deficiency of the protein intrinsic factor produced by the parietal cell in the stomach and thus frequently present in cancer patients and likely requires a very high dose in order to be absorbed by passive diffusion. B12 based on homocysteine alterations likely mitigates bone turnover and bone fracture risk.
Based on the most credible research available, Safevite’s Cancer specialists have concluded that it is appropriate to avoid some vitamins from use in order to maximize your body’s fight against Cancer.
- Calcium – One out of every four cancer patients will have significantly elevated calcium levels at some time in their life. Although calcium may be necessary for certain patients (like those on bone strengthening agents) it is best to avoid added calcium until confirmed with your doctor what amounts are appropriate.
- Zinc – Though Zinc can specifically help with taste alterations due to radiation damage in oral cavity; it could mitigate the curative effects of this treatment. This is currently still being studied. For now likely best to avoid since its known benefits are limited to this specific situation and it definitely leads to copper deficiency.
- E & A – Vitamins E and A, beta-carotene and selenium definitely interfere with potentially curative chemotherapy and radiation treatments while surprisingly seem to not be helpful in cancer prevention or possibly harmful in the development of cancers like lung cancer or prostate cancer.